5th January 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?

My son currently enrolled for 11th class from a CBSE SCHOOL AS A REGULAR STUDENT.

CAN HE SWITCH OVER TO AN OPEN SCHOOL AFFILIATED TO CBSE BOARD.
PLEASE PROVIDE A LIST OF CBSE AFFILIATED SCHOOL IN JHARKHAND.
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE IN THE WEIGHTAGE GIVEN TO PASSING OUT 12th FROM A CBSE AFFILIATED OPEN SCHOOL AND CBSE REGULAR SCHOOL?

10th January 2015, 10:29 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?

Always CBSE regular schooling is considered better than open school affiliated to CBSE. Students get better exposure in a regular school than in an open school. But there is no difference in the degree acquired. Even though the students in both the schools are imparted same course and curriculum in both types of schools i.e. regular CBSE school & CBSE affiliated school. But not to worry as no difference in weightage given to a student based on the type of school he studied. The weightage depends on the merit only that is the marks secured by the student. Absolutely your child can be switched over to an open school affiliated to CBSE board. There should not be any difficulty at all. As you desired of getting a list of CBSE schools in Jharkhand. Here are some of the schools. Check it out.

A R S PUBLIC SCHOOL,B S L LH BOKARO STEEL CITY,JHARKHAND:800018

ADARSH SHRAMIK UCHCH VIDYALAYA,GOLUKDIH OPEN CART PROJECT AT- GOLUKDIH

P.O.JHARIA DISTT.DHANBAD JHARKHAND:828111

AGRASEN DAV PUB.SCHOOL,P.O BHARECH NAGAR VIA RAMGARH CANTT DISTT
HAZARIBAGH JHARKHAND:829146
19th December 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?

I am student of class10th of school affiliated by cbse but i want to do open schooling from clas 11 Due to some economical problem in session 2016-2017 I would like to know details about fee.
27th January 2018, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam. I am a non-medical student of class 11 attending regular Schooling but I want to prepare for engineering entrance exams that requires more study hours. So I wanted to get advice about how to do my 12 through open or not. Also I am used to regular schooling from childhood so I cannot make up my mind.Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?