20th March 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 11th CBSE at Rajasthan without submitting result of 10th CBSE of Punjab region?

Hello,
My daughter is studying in 10th standard of CBSE at Punjab & going to give final examination. I have transferred from Punjab to Rajasthan. Kindly confirm is it possible to admission him in Class 11th CBSE before submission of final result of Class 10th in Rajasthan?

Related Questions:
  1. Need information about best CBSE schools in Rajasthan?
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to get transfer from Chennai Region to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  4. Is it possible to transfer from Chennai to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  5. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  6. When the result of 10th CBSE Board exam of Delhi region will be declared? Time of declaring result?
  7. When the result of 10th CBSE Board exam will be declared in Bangalore?
  8. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  9. Can I get admission to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE last year?
  10. Can I get admission in 11th CBSE on 10th NIOS basis if failed in 9th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  12. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  13. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  14. In which school of Delhi I will get admission to study in 11th CBSE if secured 84% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th CBSE after pursuing 10th ICSE?
  16. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  17. If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?
  18. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
22nd March 2016, 06:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 11th CBSE at Rajasthan without submitting result of 10th CBSE of Punjab region?

No, she will not be eligible for admission in CBSE 11th class in Rajasthan or in any other state without submitting the final results. You will have to wait for the results to be declared and then only you could opt for admission in class 11 in any other state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?