17th December 2016, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to opt Agriculture in 12th after completing 11th with Commerce stream? List of CBSE schools in Kota to study the same?

Hello sir, I have passed 11th with Commerce stream but, I want to study Agriculture in 12th. Please tell me can I opt Agriculture in 12th? List of CBSE schools in Kota to study the same? Please suggest me I am very much interested in Agriculture field.

18th December 2016, 11:30 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Possibility to opt Agriculture in 12th after completing 11th with Commerce stream? List of CBSE schools in Kota to study the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 11th with Commerce stream but, I want to study Agriculture in 12th. Please tell me can I opt Agriculture in 12th? List of CBSE schools in Kota to study the same? Please suggest me I am very much interested in Agriculture field.
No. There is no such possibility to change your stream after completing 11th standard.
If you're really interested in pursuing 12th standard with agriculture you should choose it from the very beginning after passing 10th standard.
For further information go to its official website www.cbseacademic.in
18th December 2016, 12:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to opt Agriculture in 12th after completing 11th with Commerce stream? List of CBSE schools in Kota to study the same?

You cannot opt for agriculture as a subject in your 12th standard, however you can get admission in B.Sc(Agriculture) couirse after completion of your 12th board examination. You will however, have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institute itself and after clearing the examination, you can very much get admission in the course.

I have mentioned the names of some of the CBSE schools in Kota to study the course, kindly have a look at it;

> Bhoruram Jiram Das Public School

Address: Nyagal Bari, Rajasthan 331023
Phone:01559 284 402

> Guru Nanak Public School

Address: New Kalora,, Andul Road, Howrah, West Bengal

> Pragati Public School

Address: Sector -13, Phase-II, Dwaraka, Near Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
Phone:011 2803 3100

> Gyan Vihar Public School

Address: Bhanpura Road, Near Railway Crossing, Bhawani Mandi, Madhya Pradesh 458778
Phone:094147 71619Modern School

> Modern School

Address: VIP Colony, Sector-A, Talwandi, Kota, Rajasthan 324005
Phone:0744 242 1116

> Modi Public School
Address: Dadabari, Kota, Rajasthan 324009

> Modern Senior Secondary School
Address: A.G.'S OFFICE COLONY, MODERN SCHOOL ROAD, NANGANALLUR, CHENNAI, Tamil Nadu 600061
Phone:044 2224 0110
18th December 2016, 05:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible for you to study agriculture subject as a separate subject in 12th standard if you are studying commerce stream in your 11th standard, you have to continue with your commerce subjects in your 12th standard also. Moreover most important is that a Commerce student is not able to study agriculture after passing 12th standard also because to study agriculture you must have studied science stream in your intermediate so you have to choose accordingly.
18th December 2016, 06:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

According to me as you have completed your 11th standard from commerce stream and now you are asking that you have to opt for agriculture subject in your 12th standard hence I would like to suggest you that it is not possible. The minimum qualification required to pursue agriculture degree or diploma is 12th standard with science stream. So you have to continue with commerce stream in your 12th standard. And you are not eligible to pursue degree in agriculture as you will be completing your 12th standard from commerce so you have to make your career in commerce stream only.
18th March 2018, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

I want to study 12th with agriculture in varanasi, please tell me some school name,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?