6th February 2016, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?

Can i get admission after this session in cbse 12th class and i can not done 11th class due to my personal reason plz anyone give me the ans and now in april can i get registration no for direct 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I still eligible to appear in any entrance exam if preparing for 12th CBSE externally?
  2. Is it possible to change to Delhi CBSE from Chennai CBSE when doing 12th?
  3. CBSE rules for underage regular student?
  4. Admission in class XI at other school is possible after 10th School Internal Exams? Will grades be considered equivalent to percentage system?
  5. What should I do if every school is refusing to give admission in class 12th CBSE?
  6. Will there be problems to give CBSE board exams if schools changed in between quarter?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  9. Whether NIOS has equal recognization as CBSE or not?
  10. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to change school after 10th in CBSE board?
  12. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  13. Can I give CBSE 12th board exam? I have done 12th from international school
  14. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  15. Which CBSE school should I choose for transfer from one CBSE to another in 12th class?
  16. What are the advantages of doing B.Com after CBSE 12th?
  17. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  18. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
7th February 2016, 01:41 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?

Any student can not get admission directly in CBSE 12th standard without completing 11th from any CBSE affiliated school.
After completing Secondary board examination, students need to take admission in 11th standard in the following session and they must have to pass in 11th final examination which is conducted by the schools to get admission in 12th standard so that they will appear for 12th board examination next year and for admission in 12th, no excuse is allowed as problem is with everyone but education must not be affected by the problems.

You need to take admission in 11th again or continue your 11th if already taken admission in it as without 11th you will not be able to get admission in 12th ever.
Since, 11th final examination is conducted generally in March so you have time to study somewhat to score at least pass marks in the examination to become eligible for admission in 12th standard or if you want to study 11th thoroughly then you must drop the year, take a fresh start from new session and complete 11th to get admission in 12th.
19th March 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?

sir please help me
I completed 11th standard from CBSE board and giving 12 exam but I am not satisfied with it and I want to take again admission direct in class 12 its possible or not please reply me
10th December 2021, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i repeat class 11 after passing class 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?