23rd March 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change Board from CBSE to RBSE after completion of 11th?

Sir,
Can I change my Board from CBSE to RBSE after passing 11th? And if yes, then what is its procedure? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  2. Procedure to migrate from CBSE to RBSE for studying in 11th standard?
  3. How to change board from RBSE to CBSE in 9th standard? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to change from RBSE to MP BOARD in 12th class?
  5. Which is the best board between RBSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to other after completion of 11th standard?
  7. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  8. Can I study in 12th CBSE after completion of 11th RBSE?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  10. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  11. Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  14. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  15. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  16. Is it reasonable to switch to CBSE if I repeat 12th?
  17. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  18. Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
25th March 2016, 09:43 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change Board from CBSE to RBSE after completion of 11th?

No, you can't change your board from CBSE to RBSE after completion of 11th.
Candidate must have to pass 11th from the same board from where he/she want to pursue 12th.
If you want to pursue 12th from RBSE, you have to first pass 11th from the same.
26th March 2016, 12:59 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to change Board from CBSE to RBSE after completion of 11th?

No, you are not eligible to change your board now after completion of 11th.

Candidates have to pursue 12th from same board as in 11th. So, if you are interested in changing the board you have to restart with Std 11th from another board.

So, you have to pursue from CBSE only or if you are interested in getting admission in RSEB you have to take admission in 11th.
16th April 2016, 12:19 AM
Quantum reply

you cannot change your board in class 12th because the registration is already done in class 11th. No any school and no any board will allow you to take admission.
You can change your school but you can't Change your board in class 12th.
If you want to change your board then you need to repeat class 11th again.
29th April 2016, 11:05 PM
IQ14

It is not possible. No any student can change his or her board after class 11th because the registration is already done in class 12th.
No any school will give you the admission. You need to pass class 12th along with the same board that is RBSE. If you really want to change your board to CBSE than you need to repeat class 11th and it will waste your 1 year.
1st June 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th from CBSE but I am not able to get good percentage so , now I want to re do my 12th from rbse. May I do this ??
31st July 2017, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

We have registered in CBSE in class 9th and now in 10th we have to change the board from CBSE to rbse then what we have to do.
18th March 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I have studying in CBSE Delhi in XIth & want to shift in CBSE Jaipur Rajasthan in XIIth.would it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?