9th August 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream?

9th August 2015, 08:15 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream?

Except B.Com you can join any commerce related course after 12th standard from science.
In b.com course only commerce students are allowed.

But you can join other courses like BBA, BCA, B.Ed, BA, B.Tech, B.Sc etc.
9th August 2015, 08:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, science student have no option to go for commerce side.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from commerce background are eligible for graduation degree in Commerce.

Your age should be above 16 years.
9th August 2015, 08:54 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

--> Yes of course
* But be confident about your path once you stepped in wrong path then you have to suffer a lot , so be informative and awareness about it .
-> Actually your idea is good , lot of scope is there for graduates from commerce side .
-> C.A is the best platform for commerce students . It is the best opportunity for the students who are interested in commerce .
-> Attractive packages are there .
-> But only hard work is the key to suceed in C.A.
9th August 2015, 10:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to change your stream after the 10+2. You are eligible to get the admission in the commerce stream after the 10+2 with the science stream.

You are eligible to get the admission in the Bachelor of Commerce for the graduation. The eligibility to get the admission in the course is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.

To get the admission procedure about any particular university visit the official website of the institution.
9th August 2015, 10:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the commerce in the graduation being the student of the science stream in the 10+2.

The eligibility to get the admission in the different institution vary so you need to get the information about the eligibility to get the admission. As for the Delhi University it is necessary to have the Mathematics in the 10+2 to get the admission in the B.Com.

There are large scope in the commerce field and best if you want to pursue the MBA course in the future and other competitive examination.
9th August 2015, 11:12 PM
newmoon06

Yes, you can opt commerce side after completing 12th with science stream. For this you have to register yourself by filling the registration form. You can take Registration Form from the school in which you will take admission or through online.
You may appear as a private student. For taking admission you would required the following documents-
>>Transfer Certificate from previous school.
>>Character Certificate.
>>Pass certificate of class 10th.
You will have to take admission in class 11th after that you will be eligible to give the exam of class 12th.
You can also apply in Open Schooling Board. So, that there will be no need for you to attend the regular classes. Or you can apply as a private student in any Board.
10th August 2015, 02:15 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can do commerce after studying science group in 12th standard. You cannot study in government colleges because they want commerce or accountancy as one of the subject. But it is always advisable to study science graduation. Apart from government colleges some of the big universities and some respectable colleges will not admit science students to commerce graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?