3rd August 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Commerce in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 38% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 38% marks in my 10th Board exam of Himachal Pradesh Board. I live in Shimla and want to secure admission for Commerce stream in Higher Secondary. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Commerce or not?

10th August 2019, 09:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Commerce in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 38% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?

There is no minimum eligibility regarding the aggregate in 10th to get admission in commerce or any other stream.

The basic eligibility to get admission in commerce stream is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

The required admission procedure in different stream varies with school, due to limited number of seats.

So, visit the school to get detail about the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?