10th June 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Science in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 67% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 67% marks in my 10th Board exam of Himachal Pradesh Board. I live in Shimla and want to secure admission for Science stream in Higher Secondary. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  2. Scholarships available for a candidate with 90% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?
  3. Eligibility to get readmission for a candidate who has disqualified in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada?
  4. CBSE or Andhra Pradesh Board, which is better to study HS Science?
  5. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  6. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  7. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board candidate?
  8. Guidebooks to prepare for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board exam -- [New]
  9. Scope of Arts, Science and Commerce? Which one to study in Higher Secondary?
  10. What is the scope of Science to study in Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  12. Can i get admission in Science stream with 6.2 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Percentage required in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board to become a Doctor?
  14. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  15. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary CBSE Board for 10th BSEH candidate?
  17. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE exam to study Science in Higher Secondary? Format of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
11th June 2018, 12:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Science in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 67% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?

There is no limitation or minimum required aggregate to get admission in science stream as per any recognised board but most of the school maintain the criteria to offer admission.

Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in science stream or any other stream.

So, kindly visit the school official website to get detail information regarding the admission procedure.
11th June 2018, 11:06 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get Science in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 67% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?

According to the minimum eligibility criteria you are eligible to apply for admission, but again as the competition is rising day by day, 67% of marks will not help you to get into the school of your choice, however I would ask you to appear for the entrance test and probably if you are able to score well in the examination I am sure that you will be allowed to get admission and continue with your studies further.
13th June 2018, 01:31 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue Higher Secondary from Science stream after scoring 67% marks in 10th class.
There will be no any objection regarding percentage criteria so no need to worry.
13th June 2018, 08:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in Higher Secondary course after completion of your 10th standard with 67% aggregate marks from Himachal Pradesh Board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing Higher Secondary course. Admissions in Higher Secondary course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?