8th June 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Possibility of shifting from NIOS to CBSE after getting secondary certificate from NIOS?

Would like to know if I can shift from NIOS after getting secondary certificate to CBSE school for SR SEC cerificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  2. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  3. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  5. Does it hold same value if we study in CBSE and NIOS?
  6. Whether NIOS certificate is acceptable to study in Abroad?
  7. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  8. Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?
  9. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  10. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  11. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  12. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  13. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  14. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  15. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  16. Can I join Tribhuban University in Nepal after passing 12th from NIOS?
  17. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  18. Does CBSE and NIOS has the same value? Will NIOS affect me in taking admission in engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
8th June 2015, 08:52 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Possibility of shifting from NIOS to CBSE after getting secondary certificate from NIOS?

Yes you can shift but it totally depends on the school may be they will provide you admission or may not be because some of schools provide admission on the basis of merit list of previous class result while few of them have their own entrance test

So i suggests you visit the school first in which you have any personal contacts because they will adjust you in their school and take care of all matter you won't have to face any problem

First of all visit the school in which you wanna take admission then buy a prospectus from the office of school because you will get each information about the school as well as an application form also in prospectus

Documents needed at time of admission
1. Character Certificate
2. Migeration Certificate
3. Previous class results
4. Current passport size photos
8th June 2015, 10:31 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility of shifting from NIOS to CBSE after getting secondary certificate from NIOS?

Which ever institute you join,you need to provide required certificates.
If you are changing from one school to another school,you need to submit previous academic marks certificate or progress card,transfer certificate ,character certificate .

Along with this fully correctly filled application form.

I guess there is no need to change the institute as nios certification is treated similar as board certification.
8th June 2015, 11:00 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility of shifting from NIOS to CBSE after getting secondary certificate from NIOS?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.
Both are the board which provide secondary and higher secondary certificates.
Both boards are established within law and order and the certificate provided by them are accepted everywher for which ever reason demanded.

If you wish to change the board then you must have documents such as
-Admit Card of previous standard.
-Marksheet of previous standard.
- Character Certificate issued by school in which you have studied till yoir last standard.
- Migration certificate.
All of the above mentioned documents are compulsory to get admission in any school of other board in any standard.
4th August 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have pass 12th from nios now I want transfer certificate and character certificate for admission in college how can I get this certificate from nios board
13th October 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i shift from nios to state board if i am not satisfied with the nios board ?
15th April 2021, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I've changed from Cbse to NIOS to give 12 exam from NIOS but now I don't want to give exam from NIOS board can I change again from NIOS to cbse
28th September 2021, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

is there any option to convert nios certificate to cbse ?
15th February 2022, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

My son is finishing his 9th grade in residential school affiliated to NIOS board in Mandya, due to health issues i want to continue him in Bangalore in CBSE/State board for his 10th grade. Can this be done, please advise. If possible, why certificates/documents would be required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?