12th February 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study HS Science in for a candidate with 38% in 10th CBSE Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 38% marks in my 10th Board exam of CBSE Board. I live in Warangal and I want to secure admission for Science stream in Higher Secondary. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

8th May 2020, 08:38 AM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study HS Science in for a candidate with 38% in 10th CBSE Board?

Don't be so confused. It all depends on school. But I clear you one thing it is difficult to take admission in reputed In some school, percentage is considered but in some other priority is given to knowledge. They take the entrance exam to take admission in the school only you have to pass in your examination. So well prepare for entrance exam to get the admission. Choose those school who take entrance exam. But I clear you one thing it is difficult to take admission in reputed school with these marks.
12th May 2020, 09:10 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study HS Science in for a candidate with 38% in 10th CBSE Board?

---Most of the schools not settled any criteria of percentage so you can tried with free mind,but for the case of sole top schools minimum percentage is 50-60% Mark's.

---if you are intrested to join some reputed or top level school,then you have to must clear a entrance exam and minimum percentage is 50-60% for entry.

--So focused on a medium standard school and work hard so that 12th Mark's is not given you the problem further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?