24th September 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study in CBSE Board for 10th passed candidate without going school?

Respected Sir,
I have passed my 10th Board exam in this year and I want to extend my study without going to school. How can it possible for me to study with CBSE Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  2. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  3. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  4. Registration procedure to study 10th CBSE for 9th Open Schooling candidate?
  5. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  6. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  7. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  8. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  9. In which school of Delhi I will get admission to study in 11th CBSE if secured 84% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  10. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  11. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  12. Can i switch to CBSE from ICSE after 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  14. Possibility to get admission in 10th CBSE for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE last year?
  15. Is it possible to study 10th CBSE from Open School?
  16. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  17. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  18. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
12th October 2015, 07:18 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to study in CBSE Board for 10th passed candidate without going school?

If you do not want to go to school, then you will have to enrol as an external private candidate. Such candidates do not go to school but are enrolled for examination in a particular school. These candidates have to answer more questions out of 100 than the regular candidates.
The thing is that a regular candidate who was a registered student of that school and has gone to the school with an attendance of more than 75% is entitled to the internal practical and oral examinations held by the school. Generally these examinations are of 20-30 marks per paper. Marks may vary with respect to the board. But the external private candidate will not receive this privilege and when an internal candidate will sit for either 100-20=80 or 100-30=70 marks for each paper in the board examination, the external candidate will sit for entire 100 marks for each paper in the board examination. To enrol as an external candidate one just has to specify this option while filling up the admission form in class 11, that's it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?