17th May 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study HS Science for a candidate with 48% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 48% marks in my 10th Board exam of Himachal Pradesh Board. I live in Shimla and I want to secure admission for Science stream in Higher Secondary. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not? inform me quickly

10th June 2019, 09:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study HS Science for a candidate with 48% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?

The admission in science stream is not conducted on the basis of the aggregate in 10th board examination.

So, candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in science stream.

The required admission criteria varies with institutes. So, visit the official website to get the detail information about admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?