15th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40% in 10th Jharkhand Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 40% marks in my 10th Board exam of Jharkhand Board. I live in Palamu and want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

19th July 2019, 05:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40% in 10th Jharkhand Board?

For admission in the science stream, you should have good marks in science and math subjects in class 10th. Even if you have got passing marks in class 10th then also you might get admission at some schools in science stream but those schools will not be good enough.

For admission at a good school, you must have excellent marks in class 10th. Hence, you should choose a stream according to your interest and shouldn't take decision-based on what others are saying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?