25th February 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET if reappeared in intermediate from NIOS Board?

Sir,
I have passed 10th class from Board Of Secondary Education, A.P., Hyderabad. I have failed in Intermediate examinations and then I reappear Intermediate from NIOS Board. Can I eligible to apply for LAWCET in Andhra Pradesh? kindly give information regarding.

Related Questions:
27th February 2016, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET if reappeared in intermediate from NIOS Board?

If you have passed from NIOS and having certificate related to 12th class then surely you will be eligible for LAWCET without any issues.

Any stream candidates are eligible for law entrance exams. Admission will be based on performance in exam. NIOS is a recognized qualification, therefore, no need to worry.
29th February 2016, 10:56 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET if reappeared in intermediate from NIOS Board?

The vital question at this point of time is whether you have finally passed the intermediate exam or not. If you have successfully qualified so, then you have cleared the first step of eligibility. NIOS is a recognised Board, and certificates issued by it is accepted everywhere. Now in order to be eligible you will have to qualify the second criteria, i.e the age criteria prescribed for the particular exam. If you qualify it then surely you are eligible for LAWCET. Being from NIOS won't be a factor at all.
5th April 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my graduation through open university while filling the application it is asking for intermediate block how could I submit my application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?