13th June 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 48% in 10th Haryana Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am very much confused. I have scored only 48% marks in my 10th Board exam of Haryana Board. I live in Hisar and I want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

14th June 2019, 09:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 48% in 10th Haryana Board?

There is no minimum required aggregate in std 10th to get admission in science stream.

Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in science stream.

The required aggregate varies with school due to limited number of seats.
15th June 2019, 10:07 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 48% in 10th Haryana Board?

For taking up a science stream in class 11th you need to have excellent marks in your class 10th board exams specially in science and maths subject. Admission will be possible at your choice of school when you will clear the cut off for admission.

You have got 48% marks which are very less if you are looking for admission at top school, but still, there are schools where you can get admission but they are not reputed like the top schools.
15th June 2019, 08:21 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to study Intermediate Science stream after completion of your 10th standard with 48> aggregate marks from Haryana Board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Intermediate Science course. Admissions to Intermediate Science course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective school.
15th June 2019, 09:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in science stream in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

The required minimum aggregate to pursue in science stream is decided by school due to limited number of resources and seat in respective school.
15th June 2019, 09:59 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Candidate passed 10th are eligible to pursue the science stream from a recognised board.

The admission procedure varies with school. So, visit the concerned school in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?