1st August 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 57% in 10th Uttarakhand Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 57% marks in my 10th Board exam of Uttarakhand Board. I live in Nainital and want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40.4% in 10th J&K Board?
  2. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43.1% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  3. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53.9% in 10th Tripura Board? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Maharashtra Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 51.3% in 10th Sikkim Board?
  6. Possibility to get Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Telangana Board exam?
  7. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  8. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Kerala Board?
  9. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Humanities for Uttarakhand Board student?
  10. Possibility to study Intermediate for a candidate who has completed 10th BSEB around 5 years ago?
  11. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Uttarakhand Board student?
  12. Karnataka State Board or CBSE, which is better to study in Intermediate Science?
  13. Possibility to study in CBSE Board for 10th passed candidate without going school?
  14. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  15. List of ISC schools offering Science in Nellore to a candidate with 67% in 10th ICSE?
  16. Eligibility to study Science in 11th standard for a candidate with 51% in 10th Haryana Board exam?
  17. Should I choose Science to study in Intermediate with 67% in 10th CBSE?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Intermediate under CBSE for 10th Kerala Board student?
5th August 2018, 07:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 57% in 10th Uttarakhand Board?

Let me tell you that with just 57% in your 10th standard you won't be able to take admission in science stream because to get admission in science stream a candidate must have marks above 75%. Only those candidate can cope up with the syllabus of science stream who have hardworking nature and secured good marks in 10th. I think you should opt for Arts stream in your intermediate.
5th August 2018, 08:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 57% in 10th Uttarakhand Board?

In order to opt Science stream in intermediate, a candidate must have secured good marks in 10th standard because admission is given on the basis of percentage secured in 10th.
57% is not enough to get admission in science stream. So it might be possible that you will get admission in either commerce or arts.
5th August 2018, 08:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is no required minimum aggregate to get admission in science stream in intermediate course.

The eligibility to get admission in the science stream is that :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

The admission criteria to get admission in different stream varies with school, so if you want to get detail information visit at the official website of the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?