17th November 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?

hello
i have got 48% in 10th CBSE then i have done diploma in engineering and got 79% and now am doing my bachlours degree in same, i want to appear in campus company interview but there cut off is start from 50-50-50% (10th-12th-pre final) , So my question is - if the marks of 10th Students 48% and same for CBSE student, then is they are equal or some percent get added to CBSE Students percent??

Related Questions:
  1. What all exams can I try after B.E in ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to attend for campus placements having secured 59.8% in 10th, 70% in 12th pursuing my 1st semester of B.E.?
  3. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  4. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech?
  5. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  6. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?
  8. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS on campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I succeed for campus interview written exam?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  12. Can I directly appear for campus interviews in MNC's after having more than 75% marks in academics throughout?
  13. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in top companies after scoring 70% in 10th, 84.5% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  14. Attend campus recruitment after passing commerce with CS in state board and MSc IT?
  15. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
  16. Placement papers of last 10 years for HP Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation to crack the interview?
  17. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  18. Will I be able to sit for campus interview after securing 73% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 70% in graduation
18th November 2014, 04:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?

No, You are not eligible to attend the interview. That's because the interview panel has already decided the Cut-off percentage. So, the candidates who can satisfy the eligibility criteria are only eligible for the interview.
If you want a chance to attend the interview, try to contact "PLACEMENT OFFICER" of your college and explain him about your position. I think he can help you to attend the interview. Because, you are having good percentage in your B.Tech.
18th November 2014, 06:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?

If there is cutoff of 50% marks to attend On-Campus Interview, then, by scoring 48% marks you are not eligible to attend the On-Campus Interview of that particular company. Candidates who have secured 50% or more marks are eligible for On-Campus Interview. If you have any doubt in calculating your 10th percentage, the, you can calculate your 10th percentage by using the formula mentioned below :-

Percentage of Marks = (Total marks secured by you in 10th examination/ Total marks the examination was conducted) * 100

Then, by calculating your 10th percentage, if you get more than 50% of marks you can attend the On-Campus Interview. Otherwise, you are not eligible to attend the On-Campus Interview of that company.
7th July 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

In CBSE Board exams what is the weithage given to IX class marks in X class marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?