17th November 2011, 03:42 PM
prabou

How should I succeed for campus interview written exam?

hai sir, i have attend the 2 interview but i have not placed in that interview.So please help me that how can i place in the campus and what are the books can i refer for quantitative and reasoning

24th July 2012, 09:52 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I succeed for campus interview written exam?

hello,
Tips for a Successful Interview

by K. Wolfe, J. Carroll and T. Blush 1 (6/2010)
Quick Facts...
To make a good impression at an interview: Do your research, rehearse, then relax.
Practice ahead of time with sample questions and different interview styles.
During the interview, be tactful, courteous, sincere, polite and knowledgeable about the organization and what you have to offer it.
Always send a follow-up thank you letter to the interviewer.
You've just applied for college admission, a major award or a new job. You have been invited to come in for an interview next week. Your resume, cover letter and good use of networking contacts have brought you this far. Now do your research, rehearse and relax. If you've had interview experience through 4-H youth development or school, you're ahead of the game. Here are some tips to help you make a good impression.
5th May 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I succeed for campus interview written exam?

will the average students who got only 60% in semesters will got a good job in a good IT company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?