22nd September 2011, 05:31 PM
sukarn

Can I directly appear for campus interviews in MNC's after having more than 75% marks in academics throughout?

sir, i am from batch CSE student from a 'C GRADE" college of UPTU and have secured :

BTECH- 76.50%
12th- 83.20%
10th- 89.00%

marks in academic career and recently I came to know from my friend that a person can go for direct interview if one is having >75% in academics. Is this true????????????????

Please reply me soon......................please.......

Related Questions:
  1. In which IT companies can I get after scoring 81.6% in 10th,56% in 12th
  2. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  3. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
  4. What is the percentage required in B.E, 10th, 12th to be eligible for CTS?
  5. Is it necessary to do higher studies in high standard colleges for getting a job in MNC's?
  6. How may I appear for campus interviews if I fail in the DOB criteria of the company?
  7. Is it possible to restudy SSC, intermediate and graduation at the age of 26?
  8. Not eligible for any campus interview due to 12th marks. What can be done and how to approach the companies?
  9. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  10. Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?
  11. Cutoff marks required in overall academics to attend IBM Systems Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  14. Is this possible to get Profile Jobs in MNCs directly? What steps should be taken for this? Whom should I contact for this?
  15. Can i get placed despite of having 3 arrears in B.Sc. degree? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility for recruitment in Software companies with 70.4% ,60.1% and 76.28% in B.Tech(8th semester), 12 and 10 standard respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for jobs while studying in final year of B.Tech IT?
  18. Detailed procedure to join TCS for B.Tech(CSE) student?
4th May 2013, 08:35 PM
banacareer

Default Re: Can I directly appear for campus interviews in MNC's after having more than 75% marks in academics throughout?

HI,

As per the selection procedure of TOP Mnc like TCS, WIPRO, ACCENTURE, IBM, TECHMAHINDRA

you have to follow 3 process

Written exam
Technical round
HR round
6th May 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I directly appear for campus interviews in MNC's after having more than 75% marks in academics throughout?

Can I directly appear for direct interview process in MNC's like IBM, Infosys having more than 75% marks in 10th,12th and B.tech in offcampussing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?