30th January 2023, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change an optional subject opted in class 9th in DPS Raigarh school?

Hey I am Palak, I am studying in class 9th of DPS raigarh and my family is shifting to Mumbai as my father got transferred there. I have taken Sanskrit as an optional subject in class 9th and mentioned it in the CBSCE registeration form too but in my new school Sanskrit is not available as an option. It is possible to take Hindi instead of Sanskrit in class 10th ?

10th February 2023, 03:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change an optional subject opted in class 9th in DPS Raigarh school?

Once you choose a subject, you have to take that subject in class 10th also.
As you have fill the registration form , then its not possible.

Before the subjects are finalized and submitted to the regional Office of the board , it's in the hand of school to change subject .
But once the subjects get confirmed and communicated to the respective board , then one can change it directly from the regional office.
Thus you can make the change, provided you have to talk to the regional office.
15th February 2023, 10:44 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Is it possible to change an optional subject opted in class 9th in DPS Raigarh school?

Generally, CBSE allows students to change their optional subject within a specific time period at the beginning of the academic year or semester. The exact dates and procedures may vary from school to school, so it would be best to check with your school's administration or guidance counselor to know the process for changing the optional subject.

You may need to fill out an application or make a written request to change your optional subject, and it may also be subject to availability and approval by the school. It's important to note that changing your optional subject may also affect your academic schedule and may require you to make up for any missed coursework.

It's always best to communicate with your school administration or guidance counselor to know the specific policies and procedures for changing your optional subject in Class 10.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?