13th February 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school after completing 11th Humanities of CBSE Board?

Hi, I am not liking my school, I am studying in 11th standard in CBSE school with Humanities in Patna. But I want to change my school. So, Kindly tell me is this possible for me to change my school. I don’t want to change my Board. I will enter in 12th standard from now. So, please help me to know regarding this.

19th February 2019, 07:24 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is it possible to change school after completing 11th Humanities of CBSE Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am not liking my school, I am studying in 11th standard in CBSE school with Humanities in Patna. But I want to change my school. So, Kindly tell me is this possible for me to change my school. I don’t want to change my Board. I will enter in 12th standard from now. So, please help me to know regarding this.
Yes, it's possible to change school after completing 11th standard but, shifting school after 11th is much complicated.
It is possible only if you have a valid reason for changing the school. Normally, every school permits change in school only on the following grounds

1. Transfer of parents
2. Shifting of family

Please consult with your current school Management and get an NOC (No Objection Certificate) and have to submit it in your new school in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?