1st March 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school after completing 11th Science of CBSE Board?

Hi, I am not liking my school, I am studying in 11th standard in CBSE school with Science. But I want to change my school. So, Kindly tell me is this possible for me to change my school. I don’t want to change my Board. I will enter in 12th standard from now. So, please help me to know regarding this.

9th March 2018, 06:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school after completing 11th Science of CBSE Board?

No, it is not possible to change school after completion of your 11th standard in Science stream. You can't transfer from one school to another school for pursuing your 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard. None of the schools offer direct admission in 12th standard. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.
10th March 2018, 02:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school after completing 11th Science of CBSE Board?

No, you can't change to another school after completion of your 11th standard from CBSE Board. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school as per the education board rules. No school offer direct admission in 12th standard for candidates who have passed 11th standard from different school. Since, it is not possible to change to another school for pursuing your 12th standard, I suggest you to pursue it from the same school where you have finished your 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?