4th March 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to change school after completing 11th standard in CBSE board?

Am I eligible to change school after completing 11th standard in CBSE board? Can you please let me know the process which I need to follow? It would be really helpful if I can get the details to proceed further. Hope that I will get the answer from here. Thank you!

28th March 2018, 09:21 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to change school after completing 11th standard in CBSE board?

No, you are not eligible to change school after completion of your 11th standard from CBSE Board. As per education board rules, you have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same board. None of the schools offer direct admission in 12th standard, so, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.
29th March 2018, 12:24 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to change school after completing 11th standard in CBSE board?

Yes, definitely you can change your School in class 12th after the completion of class 11th, only if you have some valid reason for the change.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your School to another School in class 12th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your School.

Submit all the above mentioned documents along with the application form at the time of admission at any other School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?