14th September 2020, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change schools after completing MBOSE 11th Science?

Hi, I am not liking my school, I am studying in 11th standard in MBOSE school with Science. But I want to change my school. So, kindly tell me is this possible for me to change my school. I don’t want to change my Board. I will enter 12th standard from now. So, please help me to know regarding this.

15th September 2020, 02:42 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change schools after completing MBOSE 11th Science?

Yes , It is possible to switch your school , if you complete your 11th class with good marks.

Very few school allows direct admission in 12th class.
You have to find those school, they will allow only when your marks are fine.
15th September 2020, 03:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change schools after completing MBOSE 11th Science?

••• YES, you can change your school after 11th to pursue 12th standard in another School. To take admission in another school after 11th, you have to take permission or school living/transfer certificate from your school.
You should have valid reason behind changing your school and that should be mentioned in the application.
15th September 2020, 03:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Absolutely, you can change your school after completing MBOSE 11th science.
You need to write an application mentioning the cause of changing your school.
If School accept your application then you will be provided with important documents such as transfer certificate, character certificate, marksheet of 11th and school leaving certificate.
These are the important documents which must be attached with your application where you want to seek admission.
15th September 2020, 05:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change the school within the board.

Candidates are eligible to change the school, but you have to fulfill the required admission procedure to get admission in a new school.

For more information visit the official website of the school.
15th September 2020, 05:52 PM
My true support

No, you cannot change your School when you have registered for class 11th for any board and you can apply any other school if eligible to apply in Class 12th best year till you have to be in your registered school.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="http://www.mbose.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?