7th September 2020, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a 9th standard admission for a 7th standard student?

Hello friends, my son is in 7th standard. After his 7th can he get admission in 9th standard? I am planning to admit him in 9th standard. So, is it possible? Please let me know as soon as possible.

9th September 2020, 12:28 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it possible to get a 9th standard admission for a 7th standard student?

No, it is not possible to get direct admission in 9th class.
You can't Skip any class .
You have to clear all class examination than you will be eligible for next class.
12th September 2020, 05:36 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Is it possible to get a 9th standard admission for a 7th standard student?

Is it possible to get a 9th standard admission for a 7th standard student?

To get admission in 7th standard, students need to apply for the entrance test up to 9th standard. Admission in the classes up to 9th standard except class 1 , is on the basis of merit list provided as performance in the entrance examination
6th March 2023, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get a 9th standard admission for a 7th standard student?

my son is two years back dew to rt so he now can admission take now for 9 th direct
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?