27th February 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 7th standard at GRK DAV Public School, Purulia? How much seats available in 7th standard?

Sir, I want to admit my son in 7th standard at GRK DAV Public School, Purulia. Please tell me what is the procedure for it? How much seats available in 7th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in the KV School in 7th standard?
  2. Fees of Bal Bharati Public School, Delhi for 7th standard? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure for 7th standard in Hindu Public School, Hisar? Of which Board this school is affiliated with?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  7. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE
  9. When will be admission form of St. Xavier School, Ranchi out for 7th standard?
  10. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of RIMC?
  11. Marks required in 6th to get admission in Cambridge Matric Higher Secondary School, Chennai in 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  12. How can I apply for NASA exams after completion of 7th standard school?
  13. How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?
  14. Procedure to join Indian Army for a candidate who quit education after completing 7th standard?
  15. How can I apply to get admission in 7th standard of CBSE School in Mumbai if migrating from Lucknow?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  17. What would be my residential if I studied 1st standard to 3rd standard in Hyderabad and from 4th standard to 7th standard in Mumbai, from 8th standard to 12th standard in abroad?
  18. Information regarding the Competitive Exams for the candidates after completion of 7th standard?
27th February 2017, 04:18 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 7th standard at GRK DAV Public School, Purulia? How much seats available in 7th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to admit my son in 7th standard at GRK DAV Public School, Purulia. Please tell me what is the procedure for it? How much seats available in 7th standard?
GRK is abbreviated form of Govind Ram Karutka charitable trust. It falls in Purulia,district of west bengal.
For more information go to its official website which is grkdavpurulia.org
Or you can directly contact it to its physical address.
Address: Nadiyara, West Bengal 723149
Phone: 089676 66337
Thanks.
27th February 2017, 11:04 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 7th standard at GRK DAV Public School, Purulia? How much seats available in 7th standard?

In GRK DAV Public School, Purulia Admissions start from mid-February to April every year. This time the student will have to register him/herself.Admission from along with Prospectus is obtainable from the school office on Payment of Rs. 200/- or can be purchased through post as well with a fee of Rs.225/-
Admission from Classes I to IX is given on the basis of an admission Test held on Second Sunday of February every year. The admission test comprises of a written examination in the following subjects:

Duration-2hrs. With the Maximum marks.

1.General English-25
2.Mathematics-25
3.General Hindi-25
4.General Knowledge & Intelligence Testing-25

Written Test is followed by an interview of the candidate and his parents.
To know the number of seats you need to call the school help desk number : +91 8967666337 / 09475662929
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?