14th April 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 11th from regular school after passing 10th from open school?

My maths is too weak,I want to study 10 class from open school,can I get admission in regular school in 11 class. Is it possible to get admission in 11th from regular school after passing 10th from open school? What would be the criteria followed to get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doing 10th from Open School?
  3. Can I complete 12th from open school instead from the regular?
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  5. Should I join open school instead of regular? Is NIOS much difficult than regular school?
  6. Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?
  7. Can I get admission in CBSE school after doing 10th from an Open school?
  8. Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th from Open School?
  9. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  11. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  12. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  13. Is it possible to take admission in another school after passing 11th?
  14. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  15. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  16. Good schools for 11th science after passing 11th from Rajasthan state open school
  17. Is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from ICSE school?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
14th April 2016, 03:40 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 11th from regular school after passing 10th from open school?

NIOS is an open schooling board. It is undertaken by union government of India. It is highly recognized and valuable board like the other boards of India.
Yes, you can definitely take admission in class 11th of regular board school. In regular board school you need to attend regular classes. But in an open schooling board there is no need to a at end the reguy classes.
You have to show your 10th result and you have to submit transfer certificate at the time of admission in class 11th.
14th April 2016, 04:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 11th from regular school after passing 10th from open school?

Yes, it is very much possible for you to get admission in class in a regular mode school after having completed your 10th from NIOS board, provided you should have done really good in your 10th board examination.

You will have to fulfill the admission criteria in the prospective school where you wish to get admission in and the further requirements, if any.
14th April 2016, 05:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get admission in 11th class after passing 10th from open school. You need not to worry about this that you might face difficulty while admission. It does not matter that either you are from regular mode or open school. For admission you have to pass 10th only from any of the recognized board.
14th April 2016, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on the school in which you want admission. Most of the reputed schools allow only regular class 10th passed students for admission in class 11th. You need to enquire from the school staff.

Some schools have their own rules and regulations and they don't take open school candidates but some schools don't have any problem with it.
14th April 2016, 09:14 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes it possible but it's not an easy job. First of all decide the school where you want to take admission in 11th class and then just visit the school. Buy a prospectus from their office because you will get all the information about the school in the prospectus as well as an application form. One more thing does not forget to ask about their admission procedure because it varies from school to school and prepare accordingly.
14th April 2016, 11:20 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My maths is too weak,I want to study 10 class from open school,can I get admission in regular school in 11 class. Is it possible to get admission in 11th from regular school after passing 10th from open school? What would be the criteria followed to get the admission?
Yes, it is completely fine to study 11th from regular after passing 10th from distance learning.
All you need to do is keep all the related documents ready at the desk of admission.
Following documents are required at the time of admission.
1). 10th marksheet.
2). 10th provisional certificate.
3). Migration certificate
4). SLC (School Leaving Certificate)
5). Passport size photograph.
15th April 2016, 03:03 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

If you pass the 10th examination successfully and have the certificate of the same then yes, definitely you can do that. You just need to approach the school and see if there is any vacancy ? If yes then you need to collect the following documents :

1. Transfer certificate from the old school.
2. Old mark sheets.
3. Character Certificate.
4. Migration Certificate in case you are changing the board or the board.

Collect the above and submit them to the new school with the admission form and the required fee. You will be done easily.
15th April 2016, 06:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get admission in class 11th in any school after completing class 10 from an open school as he open Schools are regarded as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding higher studies being an open school candidate.
The criteria will be same as the normal candidate, you will get admission on the basis of class 10th results.
10th August 2018, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 11th from open school without passing 10th class
18th June 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

In which school we get admission ?no one is giving admission in 11 class because they think that BIOS is not valid bord how can we take admission
26th November 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 10th and I had gap for 2years due to some personal problems now I want to complete intermediate. Is it possible!
15th March 2020, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

Mu daughter failed in science in class 9. After doing 10th from open school delhi can she get admission in any private school in delhi for 11th.
17th July 2020, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

what is the admission fee when I wanted to take bio
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?