1st September 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get readmission in 12th CBSE if passed with Uttar Pradesh Board?

Sir, I have passed my 12th from Uttar Pradesh Board with low grades. Is it possible for me to take readmission in 12th standard from CBSE Board as a regular candidate? I am willing to study with CBSE Board now but from 12th standard. Please tell me if it is possible.

3rd September 2020, 02:44 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get readmission in 12th CBSE if passed with Uttar Pradesh Board?

Students can take directly in 12th class CBSE only their parent is transferred from any other city. Candidate must have transfer certificate to secure admission.

In your case you have to low grades in 11th , so it will be difficult for you to get admission.
3rd September 2020, 09:29 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Is it possible to get readmission in 12th CBSE if passed with Uttar Pradesh Board?

Is it possible to get readmission in 12th CBSE if passed with Uttar Pradesh Board

Candidate has passed Class XI examination from a school affiliated to this Board.

But, it is not possible to get readmission in 12th standard, even if you have failed in your 12th standard subjects. You can clear your subjects by taking coaching from any private institute
4th September 2020, 07:49 PM
My true support

Default Re: Is it possible to get readmission in 12th CBSE if passed with Uttar Pradesh Board?

Yes, you can take admission in 11th CBSE if passed with Uttar Pradesh board as you are eligible to attend regular classes also but you will lose so much of time of your academic session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?