23rd February 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Is Delhi Board of Higher Secondary Education a fake Board?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that Delhi Board of Higher Secondary Education is fake or real? I am going to join 12th in this Board. So please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. CHSE Delhi is valid Board or approved by Board of Education or not?
  2. Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?
  3. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  4. MahaKoshal Board of Secondary Education, Jabalpur is a fake board of education or genuine?
  5. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board? -- [New]
  7. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  8. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  9. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  10. How can I get admission in Higher Secondary at Delhi for BSEB student?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  12. Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation
  13. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  14. Lesson wise weightage of Geography and Economics in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education?
  15. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  16. What is the age of student to attend X CBSE examination?
  17. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  18. HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
14th March 2016, 06:41 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Delhi Board of Higher Secondary Education a fake Board?

Delhi Board of Higher Secondary Education is although not a fake board but is not recognized by various educational organizations. What I mean is a lot of institutions do not accept people passing senior secondary level or higher secondary level from this board as applicants for undergraduate programs. So you should not switch to this board of education. After you pass your 12th standard from this board most of the UGC affiliated colleges will reject your application.
You will not be able to secure admission in a reputed college. Your career will suffer and your job prospects will go down. So stay in the current board that you are studying. Do not switch to some other board right now.
27th March 2017, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Delhi board of secondary and senior secondary education is fake or geniune board??
31st March 2017, 04:59 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Delhi board of secondary and senior secondary education is fake or geniune board??

Delhi board of secondary and senior secondary education board is genuine board.
It is an Autonomous body according to NEP 1986, Govt. Of India.
Applied for Certificate under CRP act 1957(MHRD) Department of higher education, Govt.of India.
For further inquiry regarding this institution, you can visit to its official site www.dbssse.in
Thanks.
16th June 2017, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

Delhi board of secondary and higher secondary education ,kiya iquavalance list de raha hai...
23rd June 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir this Board is Recognized or fack "
Council for Higher and Senior Secondary Education, Delhi"
1st July 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Is the secondary exams certificate issued by central board of senior secondary education Delhi, valid for employment in govt. Job.?
23rd February 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I am giving exam of 12th from Delhi board did i will get admission in L.N Mishra management college Patna or not?
4th September 2020, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for indian army after passing from BOARD OF HIGHER SECONDRY EDUCATION DELHI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?