9th July 2019, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to score full marks in English of 10th Himachal Pradesh Board exam?

Hello, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard. I want to score full 100 marks in English for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board exam. Is it possible? Can I score full marks? Please tell me about the possibility.

13th July 2019, 09:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to score full marks in English of 10th Himachal Pradesh Board exam?

Yes, definitely you can score full marks in English of 10th Himachal Pradesh Board.

- make sure that you have completed your text books and you have studied them thoroughly.

- don't cram the answers that are given in the refresher, try to answer on your own in your own wording.

- if possible take help of your teachers if you are not able to frame the sentences on your own.

- practice previous year question papers as much as possible because through them you will be able to comprehend the way of asking questions.

- practice at least one comprehension each day.

- and if any doubt you can also visit your teacher.
13th July 2019, 11:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to score full marks in English of 10th Himachal Pradesh Board exam?

English is a language subject hence it is difficult to get full marks in this subject however if the candidate performs in the exam well then definitely he or she can get 99 out of hundred.
And to attain such a score you have to put all your efforts.
So, I would like to suggest you to start from your text books, read them thoroughly, understand the theme and try to answer the questions in your wording.
Just be simple in your language. Practice previous year question papers as much as possible.
14th July 2019, 11:45 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking to score 100 out of 100 in a language paper like English then theoretically it is definitely possible but there are very less chances of scoring such marks in language subjects in any education loan.

Subjects like English, Hindi, etc are language based subjects and answers to the questions are never same and also there is no exact answers like other science and maths subjects. Hence, you can try to score but chances are very less.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?