7th August 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score full marks in English of 10th PSEB Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am a PSEB Board student. I am excellent in English subject so I can score full marks in the PSEB Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in English?

11th August 2019, 11:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in English of 10th PSEB Board exam

Let me tell you that English is a language subject, hence it is difficult to score full marks however you can score above 90 if you put in lot of efforts.

-It is always important to write the answers on your own not by cramming the answers given in your guidebooks.

- It is always suggested that you should be simple with your language.

- You should practice previous year question papers because by practising those papers you will get to know your weaknesses and strengths and you will work accordingly. Moreover, you will also get to know the exam pattern.

-Practice 1 comprehension each day.

-You should have knowledge of grammar in order to frame the correct sentences in English, hence give at least one hour to grammar practice daily to each topic of English grammar.

-Devote at least 5 to 10 minutes daily to yourself where you speak English in front of mirror in order to inhance your confidence level.
11th August 2019, 11:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in English of 10th PSEB Board exam

To score good marks in English subject follow these tips-

Make sure you devote at least one hour daily to English practice. Most of the students have this habit of preparing for English just prior to exam which is the most big blunder they create because English also needs a continuous practice and understanding in order to score good marks.

Focus more on understanding the concept rather than cramming the answer and then rewrite them in your answer sheet. Because once you understand what is written in your textbook you can write in your own wording. It will definitely improve your score.

In order to get the idea of exam pattern, it is very important to practice previous year question papers along with moke test.

Be confident with yourself and your English.

If any doubt you can consult with your subject teacher because they understand you more and will guide you in perfect way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?