17th January 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Previous 4 years question papers with answers for class 12th Science of Gujarat Board

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th from Gujarat Board and I am about to appear for the exam so I need the previous 4 years question papers with answers for class 12th Science of Gujarat Board so that I can prepare for the exam.

22nd January 2017, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 4 years question papers with answers for class 12th Science of Gujarat Board

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th from Gujarat Board and I am about to appear for the exam so I need the previous 4 years question papers with answers for class 12th Science of Gujarat Board so that I can prepare for the exam.
18th February 2017, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 4 years question papers with answers for class 12th Science of Gujarat Board

20th February 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

That's my. mail ID . [email protected]
2nd March 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

That's my email ID : mrk2000.mk@ gmail.com
2nd March 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

My email ID is : [email protected]
13th March 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

my email ID is
[email protected]
18th March 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th from Gujarat Board and I am about to appear for the exam so I need the previous 4 years question papers with answers for class 12th Science of Gujarat Board so that I can prepare for the exam

My I'd - [email protected]
8th July 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th from Gujarat Board and I am about to appear for the exam so I need the previous 4 years question papers with answers for class 12th Science of Gujarat Board so that I can prepare for the exam
10th November 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 12th gseb science stream. Will you please arrange me, last 5 year question papers with answer.
22nd November 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Avinash Mishra lm studying in 12th class with science stream l want to last 10 years board papers of hindi medium.
2nd December 2017, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please give me Gujarati medium 12th science Board exam papers (physics, Chemistry, biology)
And July exam papers to 2006-2016 sir please
Give me :-

My gmail :- [email protected] and
[email protected]
18th February 2018, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir please give me last 10 years question papers of July exams of Gujarat Bord so that i can prepare for my bord exams

My Email:[email protected]
9th July 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want 2017 2018 gseb physics board paper for practice.I am in std 12..
My email id:[email protected]
21st July 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me last 5 years maths paper Gujarat board please I am study in12.
My Emilid :- [email protected]
17th September 2018, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th from Gujarat Board and I am about to appear for the exam so I need the previous 5 years question papers with answers for class 12th Science of Gujarat Board so that I can prepare for the exam.

My email id : - [email protected]
2nd October 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Ma'am, I am studying in 12th GSEB board. I am about to appear in the exam soon. I was looking for last 10 years sample question papers in english.

I would really appreciate your help.

My Email id: [email protected]
30th October 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th from Gujarat Board and I am about to appear for the exam so I need the previous 5 years question papers with answers for class 12th Science of Gujarat Board so that I can prepare for the exam

My email Id
[email protected]
1st November 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir \ mam i am study class 12 in Gujarati medium. Last 5 year Gujarat board paper with solutions. My email ID : [email protected]
5th December 2018, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ma'm I need class 12 sci papers of last 5 years. Gujarati medium gseb board send me on
[email protected]
21st December 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ma'm I need class 12 sci papers of last 5 years. Gujarati medium gseb board send me on
[email protected]
25th December 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

My email = [email protected]
31st January 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Please send me sir

My ID is : [email protected]
10th February 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am going to appear 12 gseb sci board examination after month so i want previous 5 years question paper and solutions for preparation of exam english medium
17th February 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. I am a student of class XII commerce Gujarat board. I need last 5 years board papers for ECO and BA.
Mail ID [email protected]
13th March 2019, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

My Email Is: [email protected]
Phone no.: 6353756060
26th July 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the question paper of English of std 12 commerce of guj medium of year 2018arch and July???
4th August 2019, 07:47 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

I have attached few Gujarat Board Science stream question papers of past years.

You can download these question papers and prepare for your upcoming exams.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gujarat Class 12th Physics (English Medium) Sample Paper 1.PDF(276.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Gujarat Class 12th Physics (English Medium) Sample Paper 2.PDF(286.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Gujarat Class 12th Physics (English Medium) Sample Paper 3.PDF(291.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Gujarat Class 12th Physics (English Medium) Sample Paper 4.PDF(291.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Gujarat Class 12th Physics (English Medium) Sample Paper 5.PDF(337.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Gujarat Class 12th Physics (Gujarati Medium) Sample Paper 1.PDF(527.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Gujarat Class 12th Physics (Gujarati Medium) Sample Paper 2.PDF(284.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Gujarat Class 12th Physics (Gujarati Medium) Sample Paper 3.PDF(251.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Gujarat Class 12th Physics (Gujarati Medium) Sample Paper 4.PDF(281.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Gujarat Class 12th Physics (Gujarati Medium) Sample Paper 5.PDF(328.4 KB, 0 views)
30th December 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want the last 5 years 12th gseb board english medium question papers with solutions can u please provide me
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?