28th October 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get my name corrected in SSLC book?

Sir, I have completed SSLC in 1996, as per SSLC book my name printed is ROBBINSON KADUTHUSE, my correct name is ROBINSON KADUTHUSE. My name in PAN card, Passport, PDC, ITC & Degree Certificates are as per SSLC book. the Aadhar Card & Voter's Id is in incorrect name.
Request you to provide me the procedure to correct my name in SSLC book.

Robin
Kerala.

28th October 2017, 08:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get my name corrected in SSLC book?

To get your name corrected in SSLC Book, you have to contact the school principal where you have pursued SSLC and inform him about the mistake in SSLC book. Your school principal will ask you to fill the respective application form and pay the specified fee, so, that he will forward your request to the main board and you will get new certificate with your name corrected within 1-2 weeks.
28th October 2017, 06:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get your name corrected in SSLC certificates, you must have to contact to the respective council from where you have completed your SSLC examination.
Contact to the concerned person of the council, write an application stating your query of changing your name in the certificates and then submit it in the office with some required documents. You will be further guided by them in order to get corrected your misprinted name on the certificates.
28th October 2017, 11:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for correction through your concerned school. They will forward the application with all the supporting documents for correction in the name.

If you have all the documents related to correction, then there shouldn't be any problems in getting the correction.
29th October 2017, 12:32 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to get your name corrected in your SSLC Book, you need to write application letter about the concerned issue and then you need to meet your examination board head office to the concerned authority. They will ask you to fill application form and you need to follow the instruction accordingly, also you have to pay the specified fee of the application form. After successfully completing all the required formalities, your new certificate will be issued within a month with your name corrected in it.
15th February 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

My mother name in sslc book is latha. Her name in ID and adhar card in sathya latha. How to change her name in sslc book based on other documents?
26th June 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

My fathers name in sslc book is V.R.Mani.His name in Election ID,Aadhar and Birth certificate is V.R.Money,.How to change this?
1st December 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed S S L C in 1974 ,as per S S L C book name is THOMAS K S,KALAMPANATHADATHIL. But the House name correct spelling is KALAMBANATHADATHIL. In my adhar card and other documents correct spelling (K L A M B A N A T H A D A T H I L) So i request you to provide me the procedure to correct it in S S L C book

THOMAS K. S
KERALA,THRISSUR
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
14th December 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

My mother name in sslc book is lissy. Her name in her sslc book & passport is Rose and Aadhar and ID is lissy. How to change her name in sslc book based on other documents?
2nd April 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

What all the procedures to correct my address in sslc certificate? Actual address is puthuveetil house and it is thekkiniyath in the current certificate. I have passed out sslc in2010. How do i correct it?
10th May 2019, 11:09 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Procedure for name change in educational certificates

Affidavit. Seek the help of a local notary to make an affidavit for name change. ...

Publish in newspaper. Next, you need to publish the change of name in at least two local newspaper. ...

Gazette notification. ...

Verification. ...

Approval.
22nd May 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

My initial of name and address in birth certificate and educational certificates are different. How can I solve this problem?
Pls help me.
20th June 2019, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please tell me... I have changed my name Vasudevan to devkrishna in legally as gazette publication. And also changed the name pancard, adhaarcard, rationcard, voter id, etc. But still my old name in educational certificates. Like (sslc, plus two, ncvt). How can i change my name these certificates? Please tell me sir. If this any way?
1st December 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i have to correct my name and surnme in sslc book is FASALUDHEEN AP, surname is ARAPPALI the corrected one is FASALUDHEEN and surname is Elampulavil, so could you please advise to get correction in SSLC book as per actual.

thanks for your kind advise.
Fasal, kerala
20th December 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

My name in SSLC is Farnas Assamandakath puliyambalath.i want to change to Farnas Assamakandakath because my father's ans siblings initial is like that.what are the procedure for that.all my id proof is like that.only iam the one in my family have different initial.
27th December 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

My mother name is sreedevi in I'd card and aadhar and baby jn sslc book.how to change it
30th December 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

My name in the SSLC Book (1970) is Salim PK I have to Expand my Initial and make it as PALAKKAPPILLY KUTTY SALIM. How can I change it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?