11th July 2023, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for appearing in NASA KIDS Entrance test

Dear Sir My daughter is in 7th std studying at St kabir school of Baroda , gujarat, she is interested in giving NASA Kids entrance exams .

hence i request you to kindly guide for the same

regards

sanjiv

17th July 2023, 03:10 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Procedure for appearing in NASA KIDS Entrance test

I'm happy to help you with your daughter's application for the NASA Kids' Space Camp Entrance Exam. Here are the steps involved:
  • Register for the exam. The exam is administered by the Davidson Institute of Science Education, and you can register online at their website.
  • Pay the application fee. The application fee is $25.
  • Submit your application materials. Your application materials will include your daughter's grades, a personal essay, and letters of recommendation.
  • Take the exam. The exam is a multiple-choice exam that tests your daughter's knowledge of science, math, and problem-solving skills.
  • Wait for the results. The results of the exam will be mailed to you about six weeks after the exam date.
If your daughter is accepted to the Space Camp, she will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities, including:
  • Hands-on science experiments: Your daughter will get to conduct her own science experiments in the Space Camp's state-of-the-art laboratories.
  • Space simulations: Your daughter will get to participate in space simulations, such as the Mars Rover Challenge and the Zero-G Trainer.
  • Field trips: Your daughter will get to take field trips to NASA facilities, such as the Kennedy Space Center and the Johnson Space Center.
  • Teamwork activities: Your daughter will get to work with other students on teamwork activities, such as the Space Station Challenge and the Mission to Mars.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?