11th August 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?

Hello Sir, My main aim is to become a Pilot and I am in 10th standard now. Which schools in India give me admission and please tell me that should be followed.

11th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?

To become a pilot, you are required to join Air Flying Schools. But you need to meet the required eligibility criteria in order to become a pilot. So the basic educational qualification required to become a Pilot is 12th Class from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. Remember, you must have completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. There are many flying schools which give training in India.

>> Flying Training Institute, Behala
Address: Behala Flying Club Road, Airport Area, Behala, Maheshtala, West Bengal-700060

>> Karnal Aviation Club, Haryana
Address: Kalvehri, Kunjpura Road, Budha Khera, Karnal, Haryana-132001

>> Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academy, UP
Address: Fursatganj Airfield, Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh-229302

>> Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar
Address: D-4, Near Old Terminal Building, Biju Patnaik Airport, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751020

>> Madhya Pradesh Flying Club
Address: Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, Civil Aerodrome, Indore, Madhya Pradesh-452005

>> Andhra Pradesh Flying Club Hyderabad Airport
Address: Old Airport, Bowenpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh-500011

>> Bihar Flying Institute
Address: Patna, Bihar-800014
12th August 2016, 02:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a pilot after completion of your 10th standard, you should have studied science at your 12th level of education and after completion of your 12th boards, you should get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course and after completion of your course, you can apply for commercial pilot wing and might you get avail the post, if passed flying test.
12th August 2016, 11:52 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a pilot you must meet the following eligibility criteria which are as follows:

> For becoming a pilot you must finish your 10th and 12th with Science and Mathematics as your subjects.

> Good medical fitness is required. Only totally fit people are allowed to get admission in Fying schools.

> Minimum age limit is 17 years.

> Aspirants need to join Air Flying schools after completion of class 10+2.

> Minimum percentage of marks to be scored in Physics, Chemistry and Maths is 50%.

> You must clear the entrance test exam of the Flying Schools in India after your 10+2.

Don't confuse it with the job of pilot of Indian Air Force. IAF pilots are selected through NDA exam, and their training is free.

Here are some of the well reputed pilot training institutes in India:

> Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubhaneshwar.

> Coimbatore Flying Club, Coimbatore.

> Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai.

> GOvernment Flying Training School, Bangalore.

> Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Sikandrabad.

> All India Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun.

> Jmashedpur Co-operative Flying Club, Jamshedpur.

> West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Kolkata.

> Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udaan Academy, Bareli etc.
12th August 2016, 11:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, My main aim is to become a Pilot and I am in 10th standard now. Which schools in India give me admission and please tell me that should be followed.
The aspirant should at least study 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English and should score over 50% marks in it, to become a Pilot. There are various institutions in India offering the Commercial Pilot Training. There will be an entrance test conducted by the institution for the admission. The candidates should be fit physically and mentally to clear the fitness test. You can apply to the institutions after 12th examinations for the admission. The course is available in the following institutions;

- Indian Aviation Academy - Official Website
- Bombay Flying Club - Official Website
- Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar - Official Website
- The Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Ltd - Official Website
12th August 2016, 08:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for getting admission in aviation course for becoming Pilot is 10+2 from a recognized board. Second option is to apply for NDA/NA entrance exam for which academic qualification required is 10+2.

You can not apply for either pilot course or NDA/NA entrance examination after 10th. You need to pursue 12th from any recognized board then only you can become eligible for either of option mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?