22nd October 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

What is a student pilot license? How to become a pilot after class 10th?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am studying in class 10th and I want to become a pilot what should I do for it? What is student pilot license? Would it be of any help to me to become a pilot after, or in class 10th?

21st January 2018, 11:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is a student pilot license? How to become a pilot after class 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I am studying in class 10th and I want to become a pilot what should I do for it? What is student pilot license? Would it be of any help to me to become a pilot after, or in class 10th?

Student Pilot License candidates cannot fly solo unless a flight school or with an instructor. Candidates should study Private Pilot License (PPL) or Commercial Pilot License (CPL) course to become a pilot in the future. Candidates should have completed 10+2 with physics, mathematics and English subjects to study the PPL or CPL course. Candidates must be at least 17 years of age for taking admission to the PPL or CPL. Candidates have to clear the Class II Medical Test for taking admission to the PPL or CPL. There are various flying schools in India offering the above mentioned courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?