6th August 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Scientist in Physics for a 12th Candidate?

Hello Sir, I have completed 12th Class in order to become a Scientist in Physics. My marks are very low. Please tell me the procedure to become a Scientist in Physics.

6th August 2016, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Scientist in Physics for a 12th Candidate?

For becoming a scientist in Physics you need to study till Ph.D level. Although, having a masters degree makes you eligible for various exams like NET/SET/JRF which can help you to get into some research projects.

If you can qualify JRF exams then you will be eligible for various research projects for the position of JRF. This is the first step to getting into research field as a Junior Research Fellow.
6th August 2016, 10:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Scientist in Physics for a 12th Candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed 12th Class in order to become a Scientist in Physics. My marks are very low. Please tell me the procedure to become a Scientist in Physics.
It's nice to see that you are interested become a Physicist after 12th standard. If you are interested to become a Physicist then it is advisable to go for B.Sc and then M.Sc in Physics. Once, after completing M.Sc course you must take up a Doctorate level in Physics course. Apart from you must appear and qualify in the CSIR+NET after M.Sc in Physics to take up career in research field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?