31st March 2016, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change from Gujarat board to Central board?

Respected sir,

My two kids are in 3rd and 5th standard in gujarat board. I am planning to shift them from gujarat board to central board. So kindly tell me the procedure for doing that?

waiting for your reply.
thanking you.

Related Questions:
31st March 2016, 09:50 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change from Gujarat board to Central board?

Yes, you can change the board of your kids without any doubt. There is no any registration in CBSE before class 9th.

So, the only required documents for getting the admission in other school is :-

Identity Proof.

Marksheet.

Transfer Certificate.

So, he is eligible to get admission in CBSE.
31st March 2016, 10:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To change your kids from Gujarat board to Central Board, you must have to take Transfer Certificate from Gujarat Board school and need to submit it in Central Board school along with Bonafide Certificate, Previous standard marks sheet, etc.,. Some schools conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in their schools. So, you must have to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission in those schools. After completion of admission process, you will be offered admission in Central Board school.
31st March 2016, 11:40 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can change the school of your kids if you are shifting from one place to other. For changing the school of your kids you will need a migration certificate from their current school. At the time of admission in the new Central school you have to fill a new admission form ad attach the migration certificate with it. Also you have to show mark sheet of last class they had passed, date of birth proof, new residential address at the time of admission. After submitting the fee and completing the admission formalities you can send your kids in the new school for attending their classes.
31st March 2016, 05:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The procedure is simple, after completion of your children's current standards, you can very much apply for admission in the next standard, i.e. 4th and 5th standard respectively.

You will have to fill in the application forms for your kids and they will further have to clear examination for admission in the prospective school conducted(if any).

After you are done with the admission step, your kids will be probably provided admission in the respective classes mentioned above.
31st March 2016, 08:15 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Just visit the school in which you want to admit your children.
Ask for admission form, fill out the form and submit it along with the admission fee.
Also submit following documents along with the form :
  • Previous class passing certificate and Marks Sheet
  • Migration Certificate from Gujarat Board
  • Date of Birth certificate
Now your part is done, school will take care of the change in board.
31st March 2016, 08:38 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Transfer from one board to other board is very simple:

1. Obtain the transfer certificate from previous school and concerned certificates.

2. Visit any affiliated school of Central board during start of academic year, submit all documents and if vacancy is available in your desired standard, your kids will be to get admission in that board.
31st March 2016, 09:10 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Just visit the previous school and collect few certificates given below
==> Character certificate
==> Migration Certificate
==> Last year Mark sheet
Now visit the desired school and buy a prospectus because you will get all the information about the school in the prospectus. One more thing know their admission procedure and prepare accordingly. Each school has their procedure for new admissions.
1st April 2016, 12:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,

My two kids are in 3rd and 5th standard in gujarat board. I am planning to shift them from gujarat board to central board. So kindly tell me the procedure for doing that?

waiting for your reply.
thanking you.
The aspirant can contact the CBSE School, get the application forms and fill up the same with required certificates. You can get the pass certificates, mark sheets, conduct certificate, migration certificate and transfer certificate from the school currently studying. You have to apply to the CBSE School with certificates for the admission. This is the common practice to change the board from the state board to central board.
1st April 2016, 12:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to change from Gujarat Board to Central Board constitutes some of the following steps. Do follow it to process further.

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to the Central Board.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect the last year mark sheet or grade card from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
A copy of Migration certificate and affidavit is also required for the procedure.
Now, visit any of the school where you want to get admitted your ward and submit all the documents along with application form to the school authorities to take admission in the school.
4th September 2016, 11:45 AM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Yes,You can change from Gujrat Board to Central Board.The procedure for it is as:

==> You must have Previous year Certificate with good Percentage.
==> You must have Transfer Certificate.
==> You must have Migration Certificate.
==> You must have Character Certificate.
==> You must have Caste Certificate .

You have to visit the School with these documents,where you want to take admission.Some Schools take admission test for giving admission in there schools.So be prepare with subjects those you studied in last year.
27th August 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Please give procedure of getting migration certificate from Gujarat board to CBSE board for 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?