30th July 2019, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Assam Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream from Assam Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Humanities. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

3rd August 2019, 07:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Assam Board student?

If you want to change your stream to Humanities then you have to consult your your class teacher regarding this and then write an application to the principal mentioning your reason for changing the stream and submit it to the consulted teacher. They will let you know regarding changing of the stream and further formalities. It is just a procedure which will take minimum of 2 to 3 days.
3rd August 2019, 09:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Assam Board student?

You cannot change stream from Commerce to Humanities in the middle of the session, i.e. after 11th. However, if you wish to get admission in different stream, then you will have to get admission in 11th standard first in commerce stream and after completion of your 11th grade, you can get admission and can continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?