9th January 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Vocational courses for class IX failed? Can I appear for class IX fro IGNOU/Open school?

I have passed class VIII but failed class IX. What courses, vocationals can I opt for? Can I give class IX in IGNOU / open school?

17th January 2014, 03:32 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Vocational courses for class IX failed? Can I appear for class IX fro IGNOU/Open school?

You will be asked to repeat in the class 9 again as no school provide fresh admission in class 9. It will bring a setback in your academic graph and will derail your plans for competitive exams. You need to focus on finishing your class 10 and then think about pursuing vocational courses. You can also apply in NIOS where they provide time flexibility to students for appearing in exams.
17th July 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vocational courses for class IX failed? Can I appear for class IX fro IGNOU/Open school?

I Know a boy who are single earner of his home he is completed class viii and want to admission in class ix as he has to look after his family. Is it possible to get admission in ix class at IGNOU? Please reply as soon as possible
23rd August 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

A girl is having physical disability she has regularly gone to school till class 8. In the 9th class she is finding it difficult as the syllabus is vast and she has to do regular exercises. Is it possible to give her 9th through IGNOU study online and just appear for exams.
10th April 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in class IX in Math other subjects have good marks. Can I give Final exam of 10th from IGNOU?
10th April 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I failed in ninth icse board but I want to continue my study from nine class onwards from ignou.
11th April 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I failed in ninth class icse board with grand total 26.92% due to my fault. But I want to continue my my study. Is it possible to have admission in ignou from tenth standard?
29th May 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there 9th class in IGNOU I'm 8th fresher ....and I want to take admission in 9th class
And how I get admission online ,plzz rply me as soon as possible
Along with Books information
22nd July 2022, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I was dropped my school 5 years ago at class 9 can I continue my study at the age of 22 years
1st May 2023, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I failed in class 9 can I appear with same class with IGNO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?