1st May 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Science Nagaland Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from Nagaland Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Humanities. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

4th May 2019, 02:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Science Nagaland Board student?

Let me tell you that it is under rule that the candidate has to complete both 11th and 12th standard from same stream and board so you cannot neither change the board nor stream.
4th May 2019, 07:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Science Nagaland Board student?

If you have completed your 11th standard with science then you have to complete your 12th standard also with science stream only.
In case, you want to change stream then you have to start from class 11th again.
4th May 2019, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact the school authority for any such change of stream. You need to write an application to your school head for a change of stream. If it is possible then surely the school authority will help.

It depends on various factors like the time at which you are applying for change and also the vacant seats available in the class. Normally, the change of stream at the end of the term is not possible.
4th May 2019, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Science Nagaland Board student. You have to pursue complete 11th and 12th standard with Humanities stream as it is not possible to pursue 11th standard with Science stream and 12th standard with Humanities stream. Incase, if you are not interested to pursue 11th standard with Science stream, you have to discontinue from the course and you have to take fresh admission in first year of Humanities stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?