26th April 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE board in another school after passing 12th with only 50%?

Can I repeat 12 CBSE board in another school after passing 50% in 12 cbse board from other school? Will I be allowed to do that? I really wanted to score more in my 12th as I am afraid that I won't be eligible to get any jobs in future. So, can you please provide me the information on the same?

27th April 2015, 12:39 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE board in another school after passing 12th with only 50%?

In that case you have two options

1). Yes you can change the school but no one school can provides you admission in 12th class directly its very difficult to find out the school to get admission in 12th standard so just take admission in the same school and study harder or if you found any school which one provides you admission in 12th class then go for it

2). Improvement Exams - Go for Improvement exams fill-up the forms and submit them to CBSE office then you will get admit card at the address which you provided in the form , Exams are held in the next year in the month march so prepare your best at home or join any coaching institute i would like to suggests you go for improvement exams only when you study harder and harder then last year
27th April 2015, 08:39 AM
Sam James

Default Re: Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE board in another school after passing 12th with only 50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I repeat 12 CBSE board in another school after passing 50% in 12 cbse board from other school? Will I be allowed to do that? I really wanted to score more in my 12th as I am afraid that I won't be eligible to get any jobs in future. So, can you please provide me the information on the same?
There is an option for improvement. But if the time to apply this over there is no way to improve. The second time writing will also have a bad picture in your resumes. So go forward with your present marks and excel in coming courses.
27th April 2015, 02:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE board in another school after passing 12th with only 50%?

No, you cannot repeat your 12th standard from another school, because you have already completed your 12th standard and CBSE board will have all your details like 10th standard hall ticket number, 11th standard hall ticket number, etc. so, you cannot register again at CBSE board. If you want to improve your percentage, you can appear for improvement exam, which is conducted by CBSE board.

Note: You can appear for improvement exam only in the successive year of
passing your 12th standard and you should appear for improvement exam only once.
27th April 2015, 09:17 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE board in another school after passing 12th with only 50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can go with this Idea. But, you can not attend the 12th as a regular but you can attend it as a flying candidate or Correspondence candidate. But, yes you can go with your idea in order to improve your performance as well as your 12th Marks. being a correspondence Student you will get much time to give your time to the School subjects rather than other subjects.
28th April 2015, 12:28 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You will not be eligible to give the Examination again in the same Board.
You will have to give the Class 12 Examination from some other Board.
You will also have to make sure that you get your admission to Class 11 as you will not be allowed admission to Class 12 directly when you are getting admitted to the other Board.
This will lead to a loss of about 2 years for you.
So it is up to you to decide what you want to do. Your Class 12 Board marks is without a doubt very low and you will have to make sure you make up for it with very good marks in your Graduation.
You can even opt to change the Board and give Exam again by losing 2 years.
Although the later is not a good choice when it comes to the two options.
4th May 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 12th from a cbse affiliated school. Because I had scored only 70% in board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?