8th September 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science student of Nagaland Board?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from Nagaland Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Commerce. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

10th September 2019, 06:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science student of Nagaland Board?

Students are allowed to change their stream in 11th standard up to some time duration. For this you have to write an application to the principal of your school mentioning the reason of changing your stream and submit this to your class teacher or concerned teacher.
If they find your reason valid you will be allowed to change the stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?