13th August 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Palamu?

Hello, I want to admit my son in Aditya Birla Public School, Palamu. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit him in 11th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

14th April 2023, 03:00 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Palamu?

To get your son admitted to Aditya Birla Public School, Palamu for 11th standard, you will need to follow the below mentioned admission procedure:
  • Obtain the application form: You can either obtain the application form from the school office or download it from the school's official website.
  • Fill up the application form: You will need to fill up the application form with all the necessary details such as personal information, academic background, and contact information.
  • Submit the application form: After filling up the application form, you will need to submit it along with the required documents such as mark sheets of previous classes, transfer certificate, and passport-sized photographs.
  • Appear for the entrance exam: The school may conduct an entrance exam to assess the student's knowledge and aptitude. Your son will need to appear for this exam.
  • Attend the interview: If your son clears the entrance exam, he will be called for an interview with the school authorities.
  • Pay the fees: If your son is selected for admission, you will need to pay the admission fees and complete the formalities of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?