17th August 2018, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Ahlcon International School, Mayur Vihar?

Hello, I want to admit my son in Ahlcon International School, Mayur Vihar. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit him in 11th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

18th August 2018, 08:25 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Ahlcon International School, Mayur Vihar?

For admission in 11th standard in any school, candidate must have passed secondary certificate examination from any recognised board.

Candidate need to produce the following document of Senior Certificate examination at the time of registration and document verification-

>Admit Card
>Marks sheet
>Migration Certificate( Compulsory for those students who have passed
Senior Certificate examination from any other board than the board with
which school is affilited).
>Character Certificate

Ahlcon International School is one of the best school up to higher secondary for those students residing in East Delhi.
It is affiliated to CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education).

Provisional admission in class XI is based on class IX grades and class X grades up to SA 1.
Registration for admission concludes in month of March.
Candidates need to download the registration form and after filling all the necessary details, they need to submit the form to school reception along with class IX and X results before deadline.

Aptitude test is conducted for those students who have failed to provide details of class IX and class X(SA 1).

After completing these process, names of shortlisted candidates will be published on school website.
Shortlisted candidates need to present themselves with their parents before admission committee on the scheduled date and time.
Parents presence is mandatory for counselling /choice of subjects.

For more details visit http://www.ahlconinternational.com/images/stories/eligibity_crit.pdf.
This is the document published by school regarding admission for 2018-2020 session of Senior Secondary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?