7th November 2017, 11:49 AM
nazeer4163

Is it possible to get admission in 12th standard in Hyderabad school if someone completes 11th standard from Riyadh international school?

Is it possible to get admission in 12th CBSE standard (science stream) in Hyderabad school in next academic year as my brother is relocating from Riyadh? Can someone please give me the information on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard?
  4. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  5. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?
  9. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  10. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  11. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  12. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  14. Procedure to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school?
  15. Will there be any difficulty for 11th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  17. Can I get admission in 12th standard after getting fail in class 11th standard?
  18. Fee expenses of 11th standard in Pallavi Model Boarding School, Hyderabad?
8th November 2017, 10:04 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 12th standard in Hyderabad school if someone completes 11th standard from Riyadh international school?

Yes you can but the process is very complex. First of all you need to find a appropriate school that can help you as most of the school will refuse to give admission at this time.

School need to register your candidature again thus it require some copy of documents like your Identity proof, Your migration certificate, 10th class mark sheet, Character certificate etc.

Also you have to pay fee for re-registering in board. Overall process is very complex and costly thus i suggest you to manage one more year and let your brother to study here.
8th November 2017, 01:38 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 12th standard in Hyderabad school if someone completes 11th standard from Riyadh international school?

Yes you can change your school in your 12th standard after passing your 11th standard from some other school but you must have a valid reason behind changing your school. But make sure that you must have a valid reason and your subject stream and board cannot be changed. Take your TC certificate, migration certificate and previous year marksheet also. Then only you will be eligible to take admission.
8th November 2017, 01:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible to change the school from one to another but make sure that the stream and board of examination cannot be changed in 12th standard because it is under rule that candidate must have completed both 11th and 12th standard from same stream and Examination Board. Moreover you must have a valid reason behind changing your school and for the same you have to show the certificate like transfer certificate, migration certificate and your previous year marksheet. Some of the well reputed schools also see the character certificate so take your character certificate along with you while taking admission.
8th November 2017, 08:59 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

No it is not possible. You cannot change school after completing 11th standard as registration for 12th Board is already done in 11th standard and it is difficult to register you again in board.

Migration in same board may be possible but still it is difficult. Thus stay in Riyadh one more year and complete your studies there.
11th November 2017, 12:23 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change your school. But make sure that the board of both the school must be same.
First of all you have to visit to that school in which you want to get admission.
You have to fill an application form and you have follow all the procedure of admission.
Along with application form you have to submit transfer certificate , migration certificate and mark sheet of class 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?