21st March 2011, 03:30 PM
PAWAN SHEEL

How much quota is there for CBSE students in Gujarat Board?

Sir,

please apprise us how much quota is there for cebse students in gujarat board

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  2. How much quota is there for CBSE students in Gujarat Board?
  3. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  4. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  5. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students?
  6. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  7. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study in CBSE board 11th and 12th if a students wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  8. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  10. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  11. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  12. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  13. Is there any quota for CBSE students in Gujarat Engineering Colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th and 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engineering College?
  14. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  15. Reservation for seats for CBSE students in Gujarat for Engineering?
  16. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  17. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE? -- [New]
  18. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
30th April 2011, 11:45 PM
pk827

Default Re: How much quota is there for CBSE students in Gujarat Board?

Despite the government rolling back its earlier condition of using only GUJCET scores for admissions, all is not yet well for Gujarat state board students thanks to government's silence on the admission quota for Gujarat board and CBSE students.

Of the 54,000 students who will be taking the GUJCET exam on April 15, those from the Gujarat board are not aware whether they will be pitted against CBSE students for medical and engineering seats or will they get a separate pro-rata quota as the practice has been earlier.

The pro-rata quota for Gujarat board and CBSE students is the ratio of number of students who have appeared and passed from Gujarat board for that particular year, to the number of students appeared for the exam from CBSE affiliated schools in Gujarat.

This ratio (Gujarat board students : CBSE students) usually comes to 90:10. The government has so far not commented on whether there will be a pro-rata quota this year or not.
12th May 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

how many cbse students appeared for gujcet 2011
12th June 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Is Aieee and gujcet have major difference in terms of questions asked
28th June 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i m confuse abt my child education, i dont have any idea to chose which board for him, it is either gseb or cbse or icse.....he is just in Nursery right now, but i m still confuse abt his future.....
3rd December 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

My son is std V in St. Kabir School, Naranpura Branch [Gujarat Board]. I am very much confused about selection of board Either CBSC or Gujarat Board. Pl. advise which one
better. Pl. help us.
20th December 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is std V in St. Kabir School, Naranpura Branch [Gujarat Board]. I am very much confused about selection of board Either CBSC or Gujarat Board. Pl. advise which one
better. Pl. help us.
you keep your child in gujarat board because gseb approved the NCERT syllabus from 2010.
1st March 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

how many seat for cbse board in gujarat board
18th March 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is giving 10 th icse exam. she want to go medical side. which is peferable for 11th & 12th gujarat board or cbse.
what r the quota for cbse in medical .
26th March 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Do cbse and guj board students get different papers in gujcet exam??
1st November 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How many seat for Gujarat board and CBSE board in Medical in Gujarat

Bharat kaila
22nd July 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How much quota was there for CBSE students in Gujarat Board 2012 ?
22nd August 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

How much quota for cbse students for medical and engineering admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?