25th November 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Banaskantha?

Hello, I want to admit my daughter in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Banaskantha. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit her in 5th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

1st December 2018, 09:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Banaskantha?

In order to seek admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, the candidate has to appear in the entrance test known as Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test. The Eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate issued by principal where the candidate is studying in class 5th with the photograph along with signature of both candidates and his parents.

The last date to submit online application is December 15 2018 and test is going to be held on 6th April 2019 at 11:15 a.m.
Admit cards will be available from 1st March 2019 and result will be declared in the last week of May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?