1st January 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Narsinghpur?

Hello, I want to admit my daughter in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Narsinghpur. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit her in 5th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

15th January 2019, 10:50 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Narsinghpur?

You are not eligible to get admission in STD 5th in JNV. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the std 6th as well as Std 9th.

So, no chance of getting admission in std 5th. You can start the preparation and wait for the next year to get admission in std 6th.
15th January 2019, 10:58 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Narsinghpur?

Admission test is not conducted for admission in Std 5th in JNV.

Entrance test is conducted for admission in Std 6th or Std 9th.

So, you will have to wait for next year to appear in examination for admission in std 6th in JNV.
15th January 2019, 04:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya does not offer admission in Std 5th.

Admission in the school is offered only in std 6th or std 9th. So, you are eligible to appear for the examination next year and only after qualifying in the examination will become eligible to get admission.

You will have to wait for the next year to get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?