18th January 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Allahabad Public School?

Plz,tel me what procedure to get admission in allahabad public school? Can i get admission in allahabad public school

4th February 2014, 08:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Allahabad Public School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz,tel me what procedure to get admission in allahabad public school? Can i get admission in allahabad public school
If you're interested to take admission in Allahabad Public School then you have to submit the following certificate to the school management,

Procedure to Get Admission in Public School,

~Student should submit the previous school Mark Certificate.
~Student should submit the School Leaving Certificate which duly signed by the Principal or Headmaster.
~Student should submit Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of the Births and Deaths.

So, If Submit this certificate then you may get Allahabad admission for Public School.
2nd July 2017, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Allahabad Public School?

How I take admission in 11th class in allahabad public school in stream maths???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?